Saturday 23 January 2021

Goodbye 2020, bring on 2021🎊πŸ₯‚

 We had a lovely quiet new year, food, drinks, decent TV and good company.

Darren and Matilda came to us new years eve, dropped their stuff round from the apartment ready to leave for home the next day, we done some shopping together and had fish and chips for dinner, the girls and I showered and put on pjs ready for the nights fun. Lots of drinks, lots of picky food, we took turns playing games, watched some films, played games whilst watching films and took alot of photos. Trixie kept getting hold of both mine and Matilda cameras. We tried to get Trixie to walk in the new year but I done it instead as she wouldn't come out, we watched fireworks from the window and then went and watched Londons fireworks on TV with a few more drinks before Darren and Matilda left for the night. They were back early the next morning after vacating the apartment and got a few hours on the sofa before we strolled down at around 1pm, I should have prepped the veg for new years day dinner the day before and regretted it, regretted more that I still didn't do it earlier in the day and had to do it right before cooking🀦‍♀️ but after eating it was definitely what was needed to pull me together. The girls played with matilda who seemed in rather high spirits despite the very obvious hangover she had. Darren and Matilda left not long after 9 for their coach to the airport and I started getting the house back to pre-Christmas order, decorations down and tree put away and the girls had a quick clean round of their toys.

Every year I make resolutions which I don't stick to as I can't be bothered or I forget about but this year after last year I'm being a bit more lenient about my resolutions, make a change of some degree to try to loose weight and see how the year goes to try and get a holiday away. Can't be too hard can it?









No comments:

Post a Comment