Saturday 23 January 2021

2020 review

Finally an end to a terrible year, so much has happened, so many emotions in massive quantities. There has been good things about the year though.

Although we were struck with a global pandemic which was shit, it allowed us to spend extra time together which was a mixture of emotion, it was nice to spend the time together but it was heart breaking seeing the girls routines ripped from them, no friends, no family, can't go far and mostly Darren missed easter and Lilis birthday. We missed some birthdays and had to do alot of online shopping which meant spending more money than usual especially in desperation to keep children entertained. We were meant to have a holiday away which didn't happen thankfully nothing was booked so no money lost. Lockdown was eased quite a bit in may/June. 

I broke my ankle, missed the last 10 weeks of summer sat in, I cried alot, I'd lost my independence, dignity and sanity.

Trixie started nursery😭 I'm lost without her, I can catch up on everything in peace and it seems wrong. And lockdown started getting tighter, things eased a little for Christmas and then locked right up again as soon as boxing day hit. Everyone's desperate for a better 2021 and only time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment